Custom Designed Homes
The home you always dreamed of is within reach when you partner with Shine Building.
From the floor plan to the feature tiles, you can create your home just how you like it. Working with Shine Building means you partner directly with Steven Meredith, the owner and lead builder, from concept to completion.
By this we don’t just mean he pops in every once in a while to say hi, we mean he is present for every decision, he checks over the plans, he is onsite ensuring your build is going just as planned, he works directly with suppliers and tradesmen and he celebrates with you at hand over when you walk through your new home and it’s everything you wanted and more.
The Shine Building approach to custom home builds is a personal, hands-on relationship with the owners and the project.
We treat your new home as if it were our own, giving it the care and attention necessary to ensure every element is just as you want it. We understand that building this home is more than just an investment to you, it is where you and your family will live and make memories for the rest of your life.
We don’t take that responsibility lightly, rather we feel honoured to be entrusted by so many to create their forever homes.
Sunshine Coast Builders for 25 Years
Our Quality Process
- Shine Building owner and builder Steven Meredith meets with you to discuss your ideas and options.
- Concept plans are drawn, and a preliminary price range is given with a range of suitable inclusions.
- When concepts are approved, the working drawings are then completed.
- A complete contract price is then locked down with detailed specification, working drawings, cabinetry plans, etc.
- The clients can then take these documents to the bank to finalise finance.
- Our interior designer can help with the colour and finishes selection process.
- The full schedule is then mapped out with a clear timeframe.
- We work to the schedule keeping you in the loop with scheduled on-site visits to review the progress at major milestones and for confirming special features.